13 Seagull Court, Noosa Waters
4 2 2
Noosa Waters Park Like Surrounds Sublime SunsetsAdmire the stately Foxtail and Bangalow palms along the front wall on the nature strip, open the side gate to the granite-paved walkway with glass fencing, and be impressed by the oversized pool and dramatic water feature.
What an introduction to a residence that's generous in size and keeps on giving. From the entry foyer eyes are drawn to a lounge, a study/leisure space which opens to a courtyard plus an expansive living and dining space which thanks to the North-facing aspect and almost disappearing doors, is drenched with natural light.
Indoors has seamless connectivity to the massive terrace which for all seasons and all reasons for entertaining, is under-roof. Grey granite is everywhere and totally surrounds the pool. It has a statement water feature, a lower garden on the northside with frangipanis and a vine-covered half wall on the west side. Entertain to the max or have fun in the sun or the shade – take your pick.
The hub of indoors is the L-shaped kitchen with stone-topped cabinetry including island breakfast bar, pantry, premium appliances including gas cooktop, and to please the culinary whizz there's a servery to the alfresco terrace.
It is all about serious dream time on the northside. The king main bedroom has built-in robes, dresser, an ensuite with mocha mosaic tiles and a tranquil aspect looking out to the courtyard. Two have built-in robes, one looks out to the beautiful rear garden, and both share a bathroom with a bath tub. A fourth bedroom has built-in robes and looks out to the pool. All bedrooms are carpeted and have block-out blinds and curtains.
There's a separate toilet within the laundry also internal access from the double garage.
"There's nothing quite like enjoying the good life of Noosa Waters, known nationally as one of Australia's premier housing estates," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Peter TeWhata who is taking the property to auction on Saturday 9 December 2023.
"Pride of ownership is evident throughout the estate with manicured gardens, streetscapes, and parks, all tantamount to a prevailing overtone of community, family safety and security.
"Just as it has in the past, Noosa Waters Estate will continue to top the wish lists of home hunters seeking the confidence of capital growth to match a privileged lifestyle in the idyllic sub-tropics."
Facts & Features:
• Land Size: 640m2
• House Size: 224m2
• Pool: 9m x 4m with granite surround, water feature & glass fence,
• About: cul de sac; nature reserve & walking track on south/west boundary; living - multiple areas incl open plan living/dining opening to 4.3m x 7.4m undercover alfresco abutting pool – all with granite tiled flooring incl north & west sides of the living space; lounge and study/leisure area open to courtyard with water feature both adjacent to kitchen; 4 carpeted bedrooms with BIRs, blinds & curtains, main with ensuite + share bathroom with mocha mosaic tiles & bathtub; aircon/fans; laundry/sep toilet; dble garage with internal entry
• Kitchen: L-shape with 2m x 1m stone-topped cabinetry incl island/breakfast bar; pantry; Ariston 6-hob gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven & Fisher & Paykel dish drawer; server
• Exterior: nature strip with bangalow & foxtail palms; front garden with tropical magnolia & hedges; side gate & granite tiled path; rear garden with foxtail palms; pool garden with frangipani & vine-covered half wall
• Location: walk to Noosaville Village, Gibson Road precinct, Gympie Terrace restaurants & numerous parklands; 3-min drive to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach & Noosa National Park; close to transport links, essential services, schools & sporting facilities