4 Kareela Avenue, Noosa Heads
4 4 2
Luxurious Living Amidst Nature's Majesty in Exclusive Little CoveHonouring its surroundings, the majestic beauty of nature of exclusive Little Cove, this sunbathed ultra private residence boasts an incredible serene vista, and style. The considered luxurious design effortlessly becomes one with its lush backdrop of the adjoining Noosa National Park, capturing cool breezes and complete with ocean glimpses.
You'll immediately feel like you're in your very own sanctuary, yet this cherished, prestigious position is just moments to the golden sands, surf breaks and the best Noosa Heads has to offer at your immediate disposal; Little Cove beach, Hastings Street, Noosa National Park Headland. It's the ultimate staycation lifestyle for all year living, in arguably in one of the Australia's most prized locales.
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection of this remarkable property.
- Floor plan, available upon request.
- 4 bedrooms all w. ensuite + private outdoor balcony/decks. Total: 4 bathrooms, 3 outdoor showers + bathtub, guests powder room
- 9m heated swimming pool w. decking, built in seating and lounge area
- Striking design, modern meets quintessential beach house, stylish interiors, immaculately presented, natural materials, completed with high quality fixtures and finishes
- Massive living/dining room w. combustion fireplace, effortlessly flowing to a undercover lounge deck, overlooking the lush reserve and swimming pool
- Expansive galley kitchen, fully equipped with high-end appliances; marble, stainless steel, ample storage.
- Designated office room
- Secondary living room overlooking the swimming pool and lounge area
- Multiple living and entertaining options internally and externally, sunbathed & covered.
- Master King bedroom with ensuite including an outdoor shower and luxurious bath, plus private balcony, both areas offering complete privacy and overlooking the lush National Park.
- Versatile layout spread over three levels
- Solar power + ducted air conditioning
- Double car garage w. off-street parking
- Landscaped gardens + irrigation system
- Grass area at the back for the kids, or pets
- SUNDAY is an established holiday letting abode with full year-round council approval
- Inventory; please enquire for further information
- Location: Sunday is the ultimate location - surrounded by bay, beach, National Park, river, and Noosa Heads – all offering a laidback coastal vibe where your journey to holiday relaxation starts. Stay, eat, shop, drink, relax and play in the heart of Noosa Heads, home to some of Australia's favourite restaurants, bars, boutiques and holiday resorts - from luxury beachfront to family escapes. Swim at Noosa Main Beach, surf the World Surfing Reserve, walk the Noosa National Park's stunning forest and coastal trails or picnic as the sun sets behind the river's mouth.
- Airport: Sunshine Coast Airport – only 30 minutes drive south, in Maroochydore. Direct flights operate from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne to the Sunshine Coast multiple times a day.