60 Orient Drive, Sunrise Beach
3 2 2
Redefining Beachside Luxe at Sunrise BeachPerfectly poised in the premier corner position just 2-minutes to the dazzling white sand of Sunrise Beach, the residence's considered contemporary design has exuberant cathedral-like angles with enormous panes of glass to capture the ever-changing visual tableaux and remarkable backdrop of the Coral Sea.
Open the custom designed oak door to the entrance foyer. Be entranced by the coastal white and soft grey palette in the over-generous living and dining spaces, which are saturated with natural light thanks to all the windows plus the void on the upper level.
Notice how the higher-than-high glass sliders magically disappear and eyes are automatically drawn to the expansive deck which attracts salty breezes, white water and 180-degree gull's eye views stretching from Sunshine Beach to Mooloolaba and Point Arkwright, while right out front, in season are pods of whales heading north or south, and often paragliders catching the wind.
Taking the centre of attention is a stunning pool with a Jewels4Pools finish, which is totally surrounded by Italian porcelain tiles.
Entertainers will be in seventh heaven deciding between poolside with its alfresco area and automatic blind, the dining space with a statement pendant or drinks at the long stone-topped bench which could easily double as a breakfast bar for a large family.
No matter the decision of where to entertain, it really is all about the Gull Design kitchen with everything high-end from VJ-profile 2-pac cabinetry with stone bench tops and multiple appliances to the butler's pantry with another wine fridge, refrigerator and laundry appliances.
On this level is an office space which leads to the rear entertaining zone and barbeque, also two queen-size bedrooms both with built-in robes. One has a balcony with ocean glimpses, the other a daybed and sliding doors opening to the sunny rear courtyard. Both share an elegant family-size bathroom with double rain shower and separate toilet.
Upstairs is the master retreat with spectacular white-water views, walk-in robe and ensuite with rain shower.
Additional loft space designed as a possible teen's bedroom has ocean views, while nearby the mezzanine space is perfect for games.
"This truly is a magnificent house that keeps on giving," says Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Peter TeWhata , "and the location so close to Sunrise Beach is second-to-none.
Facts & Features:
• Short term holiday approval
• Land Size: 659m2
• House Size: 437m2
• Pool: 11m; Italian porcelain tiles surround; Jewels4Pools finish
• About: 3-levels; VJ-profile doors; lime-washed 'timber' flooring; ducted/zoned aircon + fans; outdoor heating on main terrace; electric blinds throughout; additional loft space near master retreat
• Security: back-to-base + CCTV
• Garden: fully fenced rear garden with Astro Turf + undercover entertaining zone with ceiling fan & gas barbecue
• Garage: secure double; direct access to entry; 2 visitor spots; massive storage for pool and beach toys
• Kitchen: Gull Design; VJ-profile cabinetry; 3.5m bench/breakfast bar; stone bench tops; Blum soft-close drawers & pantry shelves, VZug combi-steam and convection ovens & induction cooktop; 2 Fisher & Paykel deep drawer dishwashers; Delonghi coffee machine; Zip hot/cold filtered water; butler's pantry/laundry with integrated second full-sized fridge + full size 160 bottle Vintec wine fridge, washer + dryer; wine storage under stairs
• Office space: 3.2m desk; access to rear garden
• Inventory: negotiable
• Location: walk 2 mins to Sunrise Beach; drive 5 mins to Hastings Street and boardwalk to Noosa National Park/world recognised Surfing Reserve; nearby - Chalet & Co Café; close to Sunshine Beach village & surf club, transport links, schools, Noosa Aquatic Centre, sporting clubs & Noosa Farmers Market