105 Noosa Parade, Noosaville
4 3 3
Waterfront Luxe on Noosa Sound a Sight to BeholdPicture an effusive beach house-inspired hideaway called Halewai, the Hawaiian word for 'home on the water'. Absolutely appropriate given it has a wide frontage to a quiet Noosa Sound waterway, also a beach, jetty, boat slip and is a mere 100m to the Noosa River. Imagine it is yours? Easy. Just bring the boat, sunscreen and fundamentals. Everything else is here.
Halcyon days begin in the front entrance and hallway, with a unique dose of cool factor whilst maintaining the perfect resort-meets-contemporary beach look. Notice lofty ceilings, plantation shutters and beautiful lime washed timber floors, which fan in an over generous fashion to individually-styled open-plan living, dining and casual lounging spaces, all drenched with natural light and one with custom cabinetry.
Next level bragging rights come into play when the banks of glass sliders seemingly disappear, revealing massive private terraces and a sun deck commensurate in width to the waterfront, with its exclusive-use white-sand tidal beach and long views stretching north-easterly along the waterway.
From the dream alfresco terrace, taking postcard position centre stage in the glistening clear water, is an oversize jetty, the ideal possie for reeling in tailor and whiting, launching the kayak, jet ski and stand-up paddle board, and of course sundowners with friends are a shore thing.
Beyond the jetty, a panorama of multiple wide turquoise-hued Noosa River waterways dotted with pleasure craft, melds with the backdrop on the far side.
Ensuring entertaining is a breeze indoors and out, the timeless designer kitchen with granite topped VJ-profile cabinetry including island and breakfast bench looking out to the water, has the latest whizz-bang appliances, and do pop downstairs to the climate-controlled wine cellar.
Central to upstairs is a high-ceilinged leisure space with a bar, morea chill-out zone for movies and relaxation. It is adjacent to the king master suite with dazzling Noosa River water views, plus fashionista-style walk-in robe, an ensuite with mosaic tiles, vanity console, rectangular free-standing bath, and separate toilet. Plantation shutters open to an undercover terrace. Also on this level is another king sized bedroom, and queen bedroom, both with plantation shutters, built-in robes and a two-way ensuite.
Downstairs a king bedroom opens onto the terrace and a family bathroom is nearby next to the spacious laundry and a store room.
"The clever design and chic aesthetic of the residence with its first-class address, equidistant Noosa Main Beach and Gympie Terrace suggests holidays every day," comment Tom Offermann Real Estate agents Nic Hunter and Tiffany Wilson. "The location really is second-to-none. Stroll to nationally known restaurants such as Rickys or take the boat to restaurants in Hastings Street or along the foreshore of the Noosa River.
"The amenable climate and a town brimful with natural assets, turns holidaymakers and astute investors into property buyers and it is not going to stop. Sundrenched especially in winter, it affords the convenience of living in the hub with everything wonderful to eat, see and do, safe in the knowledge the investment is underpinned by a never-ending pool of future buyers also wanting the same."
Facts & Features:
- Stephen Kidd Design
- Land Area: 610m2; Waterfrontage 21m
- House Area: 522m2
- Jetty/Pontoon: 4m x10.2m; slipway to garage
- Full Time Holiday Letting - Approved Superseded Planning- Short-Term - Accommodation
- About: Sunbathed – North-Easterly
- Alfresco timber deck/terrace w sandstone wall features; width of house incl 5.4m x 5.6m & 4.2m x 11.7m
- Multiple living/dining areas open to alfresco spaces; Media/tv room
- Lime-washed timber floors; aluminium plantation shutters; high ceilings; stairs w child-proof gate; ducted aircon/fans; C-bus wiring
- Upstairs – leisure space w kitchenette
- King master suite with water views + opening to terrace w. plantation shutters/privacy screening + walk-in robes & ensuite w bath tub, mosaic tiles, shower w. dual heads & vanity console w double basin + sep toilet; Another King + Queen bedroom w plantation shutters, built-in robes & 2-way ensuite
- Downstairs: Bathroom; king bedroom w plantation shutters, opens to garden, built-in robe, suitable for all ages
- Spacious laundry w Miele washer & dryer
- Kitchen: C-shaped w granite topped 2-pac VJ cabinetry bench tops incl 3m island, breakfast bench to views & upper cabinetry w foldaway doors; white tiled splashback; SMEG 900 oven & gas 6-hob cooktop; Fisher & Paykel dishwasher & fridge; climate-controlled wine cellar under house; ample storage throughout
- Triple car garage w storage; electric gate and off-street parking behind gate; slipway entry from back to front; fully fenced; security
- External: solar hot water & power generation; low maintenance
- Inventory: negotiable
- Location: walk to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, Gympie Terrace& Noosa River foreshore; cycle to the Noosa National Park & world-famous surfing reserve