11/2 Banksia Avenue, Noosa Heads
3 2 1
Stunning Makeover, Versatile Floorplan: Quality & Location ShineWish for an elegant townhome framed by lush, verdant tropical vegetation, perfectly located to access the very best Noosa Heads lifestyle with ease, within walking distance to the beach, leafy parks, classy restaurants, bars, and boutiques? The good life is all yours.
With a well-designed floor plan that could even facilitate dual occupancy with two fully self-contained levels, this townhome blends versatility with desirability, and fully furnished and fully equipped with everything you could need. Just open the door, pop the bubbles, and let the joie de vivre commence.
Stylishly and comprehensively renovated throughout, presentation absolutely sparkles. The décor is tasteful, complements the surrounding sub-tropical environment, and is very much in symmetry with the sub-tropical narrative and lasting appeal.
Soaring white timber-lined vaulted ceilings with a stunning diamond-shaped clerestory window a striking centrepiece, flooding the upper living room with additional light is a little reminiscent of a Manhattan loft but with a tropical vibe creating great warmth and a palpable feeling of calm. A glass atrium on the ground floor is another eye-catching feature that also infuses warmth and further enhances the ambience.
A fully equipped kitchen on the upper level and a highly functional kitchenette on the ground level provides plenty of scope for entertaining either out on the upper terrace with its delightful leafy outlook across the resort pool and gardens, or the private north-east facing courtyard to relax and celebrate alfresco.
Residents and guests of Banksia Terraces have access to the exclusive-use lagoon pool with sun terrace. With only sixteen townhomes in the complex, it is quiet and peaceful, seemingly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of vibrant Hastings Street, yet still ever so close.
“Current owners have done an exemplary job in the updating of this truly impeccable townhome, so whether leaving it as a holiday home to generate an attractive and constant income stream, or purchasing to move into, live and love – it is going to capture the heart of all who inspect,” enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Eliza Coppin.
“A seamless blend of style, elegance, functionality, and livability, it is beautifully renovated and is the type of townhome so many seek but is so often hard to find. It truly offers those extras that value-add in the best possible way. I have absolutely no doubt this is going to fly.”
11/2 Banksia Avenue, Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 2 | Garage 1 | Pool
Facts & Features:
• Land Area: 140m2
• Townhome Area: 175m2
• Terrace: private 5.2x5m north facing rear courtyard w gated access to leafy reserve leading to Noosa Drive & Pinaroo Park; 3x3.2m upper terrace overlooking resort pool
• About: fully renovated; 2 x split system A/C – upstairs Fujitsu, downstairs - Daikin; ceiling fans; raked ceilings in upper living; fully tiled ensuite w skylight; 2 x separate living areas; kitchenette downstairs w microwave & kitchen pro hotplate & Westinghouse bar fridge; atrium; Bosch front loader washing machine; Esatto dryer; bathroom/laundry combo; potential for dual living; single garage; storage under stairs
• Kitchen: stone-topped cabinetry; marble splashback; Miele dishwasher; Electrolux microwave; Westinghouse oven; ceramic cooktop; pull out rangehood; Vintec wine fridge; LG fridge/freezer w ice/water mixer; good storage
• Inventory: fully inclusive
• About Banksia Terraces: 16 in complex; resort-style pool & sun terrace; lush leafy landscaped tropical gardens; low body corporate; attractive holiday rental income – back-to-back bookings
• Location: rear entrance/pathway opposite Pinaroo Park; short stroll to Noosa Junction; minutes to Noosa Main Beach, Hastings Street, Gympie Terrace riverfront dining, Noosa Farmers Market; transport links include public & private schools; 5 mins to Sunshine Beach; 7 mins to Noosa Aquatic Centre; 20 minutes to Eumundi markets; 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport