12/6 Quamby Place, Noosa Heads
Irresistible Waterfront; Inspired Views of Noosa River & BeyondIf love is a sun lounge on a terrace in the fortunate front row, mere footsteps to one of the most salubrious stretches of the pristine Noosa River, dotted with bobbing boats and pelicans gliding above, as well as a feast of seagull's eye views stretching 180-degrees - this is perfect.
From the entry way, the contemporary coastal-cool palette and the every-day-is-a-happy-holiday aesthetic beguiles, whilst exemplifying the magical outdoors. In the morning bright sun bathes the defined open plan living and dining area with its pastel sandy-toned floor tiles, sink-into mocha leather sofas, white round dining table and chairs, seaside artefacts and accessories plus a large mirror.
Thanks to sets of slide-away white shutters and glass doors, indoors coalesces to the private north-facing undercover terrace articulating the superlative position. For several metres lawn, partially fringed either side by hedges and frangipani, is dotted with exotic foxtail palms and extends to the residents' only tidal beach and long jetty/pontoon. Sundowners anyone?
Relax over lunch under the shade of the auto awning and admire the sweeping waterways including the Noosa Spit and Noosa North Shore, as well as beyond to the Noosa Hinterland, and watch kids building sandcastles on the beach.
The kitchen has light cream stone topped timber and glass cabinetry including a semi-island breakfast bar and stools. It has all the latest appliances and every necessity needed for any enthusiastic cook wishing to create a feast, or just salads for a barbeque.
Two pretty-in-blue and white bedrooms have plantation shutters, mocha-toned carpet and built-in robes. The master bedroom has a television and an ensuite; the second bedroom is a twin; the bathroom includes a stone topped vanity; the nearby laundry has a washer, dryer and sink; and there's liberal extra storage.
"Noosa Harbour Resort is very popular year-round and not surprising given its innumerable attributes," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Luke Chen who is taking the apartment to auction on Saturday 26 August 2023 acting for a deceased estate. "It is on the river front, has a jetty/pontoon for drop offs pick-ups, beautiful tropical landscaped gardens, a heated pool and spa plus sun-safe kiddies' wading pool, also a sauna.
"It is a very short walk to Quamby Place with its well-known restaurants, and Noosa Village is a few minutes more, while Hastings Street with its boutiques, galleries, cafes, bars, restaurants, Noosa Main Beach and the Noosa National Park are about 2kms away, so the location is ideal. With a warm amenable climate and a town brimful with natural assets turns holidaymakers to property buyers, and it is not going to stop. Investing in properties such as this, which has back-to-back bookings, is much sought-after and totally secure."
Facts & Features:
- Apartment Area: 84m²
- Terrace: north-facing 7m x 2.5m undercover w remote controlled awning; outdoor table w 6 chairs; 2 sun lounges; extends several metres across lawn to tidal beach & jetty/pontoon
- About: pastel cream tiles; cool coastal palette; aircon/fans; open plan living w plantation shutters, 2 mocha leather sofas, seaside art, mirror + shells & lizard feature accessories; Smart TV; white dining table w 6 chairs; 2-bedrooms w plantation shutters, mocha-toned carpet &built-in robes; master king w TV & ensuite; twin 2nd bedroom; bathroom w stone topped vanity; laundry w Simpson washer&dryer + sink; liberal extra storage
- Kitchen; C-shaped w light cream stone topped timber lower & some upper glass cabinetry incl1.5m semi-island breakfast bar, pantry, soft close drawers & stools; LG fridge & dishwasher; Bosch oven; Euromaid cooktop
- Inventory: fully inclusive for high-end, back-to-back bookings
- About Noosa Harbour Resort: undercover security parking;absolute waterfront w white sand foreshore; residents-only lawn, beach & jetty for drop off & pick-ups; beautiful tropical landscaped gardens; heated pool & spa + sun-safe kiddies' wading pool + sauna; half size tennis court, gazebo w BBQ facilities; riverside park opp resort; on-site management; water sports equipment hire; tour bookings; free Wi-Fi; undercover parking
- Location: 1 min walk to Quamby Place restaurants/cafes/take-outs, liquor shop, general store, Noosa Ferry stop; ten min stroll to cosmopolitan Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach & along boardwalk to Noosa National Park; close to transport links & essential services + Noosa Village & Gibson Road shopping precincts, Gympie Terrace restaurants, Noosa River activities & boat hire & riverside picnic areas & cycle tracks; Sunshine Coast Airport 35 mins