15/1 Belmore Terrace, Sunshine Beach
2 2 1
Sunshine Spectacular: Position PerfectThis end position apartment, in the landmark "Costa Nova" building is perfectly positioned on The Bend - Sunshine Beach's best located holiday complex. Recent renovations shine and showcase sweeping 180° ocean views from Lions Head in the north to the eastern beaches in the south. It will truly take your breath away.
Light-filled throughout, with panoramic whitewater views on show from the north-east facing wraparound terrace, living room, master bedroom, and kitchen – the outlook is absolutely spectacular and can never be built-out, forever protected for you to savour and cherish.
Current long-term owner has tastefully renovated throughout, and the interiors are stylish and elegant; there is no money needing to be spent, and fully furnished it is ready to holiday-let for attractive income or utilise for family and friends, in this most blue-chip of locations.
Sit out on the terrace with your morning espresso and witness a glorious sunrise, or indulge in a glass of bubbles at sunset as you reflect on another day well spent in this desirable tropical paradise. Life is indeed good, and at certain times of year, you'll be in a prime position to witness the majestic humpback whales on their migratory journey. How special is that?
Residents and guests of Costa Nova have access to onsite facilities including a sun-drenched swimming pool, spa, poolside sunbathing terrace and communal barbeque areas set amongst tropical gardens. There is secure onsite basement parking and a lift accessing each apartment.
In addition to a showstopping ocean vista from the apartment, proximity to the beach couldn't be easier – just footsteps directly across the road to the sand and surf with patrolled swimming less than 50-metres away. Enjoy an invigorating swim or surf in the sea within metres of home, and why not follow that wonderful start to the day with a delicious brunch at one of Duke Street's boutique cafes, and you can head across to the surf club for a cold drink or two whenever you choose and a have a chat to holiday makers and locals alike.
If you are feeling energetic take a walk to the Noosa National Park with its scenic bush walking tracks leading to a variety of destinations including the delightful Alexandria Bay. You can even walk through the national park to Noosa Junction for dining, shopping, and cinemas. There's no excuse not to keep fit and active, it's an outdoor lovers nirvana – an incredibly beautiful pocket of the globe, where nature meets lifestyle.
"This well positioned apartment has been tightly held by its owner for around 15 years; it has been meticulously maintained to the highest standard, and truly offers the consummate coastal lifestyle in sought-after Sunshine Beach – one of Queensland's most desirable beachside suburbs," said Tom Offermann Real Estate agents Lauren Chen and Luke Chen.
"Sunshine Beach is a world-class destination, attracting the attention of the rich and famous, for good reason – it's picturesque, leafy, and exclusive. Don't miss your opportunity to invest in a slice of Sunshine."
15/1 Belmore Terrace, Sunshine Beach
Bedrooms 2 | Bathrooms 2 | Garage 1 | Pool
Auction: Sunday 8 October 2023 1pm
Facts & Features:
• Apartment building: Costa Nova
• Apartment Area: 108m2
• Terrace: north-east facing wraparound covered terrace showcasing ocean views from Lions Head in north to eastern beaches in south – stunning white water & beach/sand views directly opposite
• About: fully furnished third floor end apartment on northern side of building; newly renovated; split system A/C; ceiling fans; floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms; walk-in showers; built-in study nook; built-in bench seating in dining; direct terrace access from master bedroom; VJ feature panelling; timber look vinyl throughout; sleeps four; Miele washer & dryer in laundry; fully equipped for holiday letting – inventory available
• Kitchen: stone benches w waterfall edges; Miele dishwasher; Electrolux full-sized fridge; Siemens oven; Billi filter tap; good storage; timber panelling on ceiling; ocean view from kitchen sink
• About Costa Nova: landmark beachfront building on eastern curve of beachfront esplanade; complex of 18; sun-drenched in-ground pool & spa; BBQ areas; landscaped tropical gardens; lift access; basement parking; tightly held complex
• Location: 50-metres to surf club & patrolled beach; directly opposite beach access; footsteps to village hub w boutique retail & dining; 15 min walk to Noosa National Park w scenic bush walking trails; 5 mins to Noosa Junction; 20 mins to Eumundi markets; 27 mins to Sunshine Coast Airport; 90 mins to Brisbane