2/11 Angler Street, Noosa Heads
4 3 2
Reach for the Stars from a villa with Postcard-Perfect ViewsImagine blue-sky days steered by a watercolour panorama of an ever-changing artwork, with megawatt-lustrous 270° views of Laguna Bay Noosa Main Beach, Noosa National Park, Noosa River waterways, North Shore and Hinterland.
The spirit-stirring rooftop terrace sits atop a lavish revitalised villa seemingly perched above the trees, a mere five-minutes to Hastings Street and designed by the renowned Stephen Kidd.
Admire the timber walkway on the northern boundary, fringed by Raphis palms and native shrubs; push open the massive custom cedar pivot door into the travertine entry way; and head to the upper level.
Easy to be besotted by the stunning Tasmanian oak floors, high VJ ceilings, floor-to-ceiling picture windows and louvres in the very generous open plan living and dining space, and of course those postcard perfect views. These are amplified on the northern side, when doors seemingly disappear, and indoors melds with an alfresco casual living space where barbeques are a specialty.
With excellent connectivity to the rooftop terrace also central to living and commensurate in generosity, is the chic galley kitchen with sandy-hued stone topped VJ cabinetry, including island bench breakfast bar. Naturally it has all the necessary accoutrements needed for entertaining friends or sundowners on the rooftop watching the last vestiges of the pink-orange orb fade into the Noosa Hinterland.
There are four carpeted bedrooms. On the upper level, the king main has built-in robes, ensuite with on-trend travertine topped VJ cabinetry, plus doors which completely slide away to a terrace wrapping two sides, also with north as well as westerly views.
On the entry level, two bedrooms on the east side have built-in robes and share a bathroom; in the west wing a king bedroom has an ensuite; while centrally located is an undercover terrace with several steps (similarly one of the bedrooms) to the walkway, sun deck, landscaped garden, and shimmering pool with sandstone wall.
"Cultivate a sunny state of mind and think forever holidays in this White Cove townhome," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Nic Hunter who is taking the property to auction onSaturday 16 December 2023.
"What a location, only a 5-minute walk along a pathway to the beach-side playground of Hastings Street, Laguna Bay, and of course the north-facing Noosa Main Beach. The Laguna Lookout is almost on your doorstep as is the world-famous Noosa National Park with its internationally recognised World Surfing Reserve, and cosmopolitan Noosa Junction's buzzy bars and cafes, boutiques, cinema complex and supermarkets.
"Properties of this calibre in this location rarely come to market and with potentially back-to-back year-round bookings, it is a sage investment opportunity."
"If you are looking to savouring the good life in Noosa Heads, this is Nirvana."
2/11 Angler Street, Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 3 | Car 2 | Pool
Auction: Saturday 16 December 2023 11am
Facts & Features:
• House Area: 303m2
• Land Area: 384m2
• Pool: 3mx5.2m w sandstone wall, gardens & hedges
• Rooftop Terrace: 4.5mx2.7m w 270-degree views
• Design: White Cove villa designed by Stephen Kidd
• About: 3-level + rooftop terrace; cool-toned weatherboard exterior; pastel cream internal aesthetic, freshly painted & refurbed throughout; Tasmanian oak floors; banks of louvres/floor to ceiling picture windows; multiple terraces; VJ ceilings; giant cedar pivot door; travertine entry; aircon/fans/security; open plan living dining and casual alfresco spaces w views to north; 4 carpeted bedrooms – upper level main w sitting area, BIR, ensuite w travertine & VJ cabinetry + disappearing slide away doors to terrace on 2 sides & views; 3 on entry level w BIRs/1 ensuite + 1 bathroom; 2 x undercover terraces; 2 car garage + laundry w Miele washer & dryer storage; 2-car laundry w store room & dedicated laundry space
• Kitchen: galley w 3m sandy-hued stone topped VJ 2-pac cabinetry incl 3m island bench breakfast bar; Miele 5-hob gas cooktop & 2 ovens; dishwasher; Westinghouse fridge + BBQ on terrace
• Exterior: outdoor shower; timber decking along northern boundary to entry & pool w raphis palms & native shrubs
• Location: 1 of only 2 north-facing streets on Noosa Hill; 700m walkway to Noosa Main Beach/Hastings Street & Noosa National Park main entrance; unofficial pathway nearby to Noosa National Park & Hastings Street; 500m to vibrant Noosa Junction's myriad bars, cafes, boutiques, cinema, supermarkets, transit centre, essential services