2/7 Bluefin Court, Noosaville
3 3 2
Classy Amalfi-Style Holiday Hideaway in Central NoosaThe beauty of the Amalfi coast is undeniable, and replicating some its interiors, albeit with a classy contemporary nod to the famed area are somewhat a rarity, especially looking for a stellar location close to the Noosa River. Until now.
Coveted Bluefin Court holds the key and the residence named "COVO", which in Italian means "your hideaway" is a totally re-imagined residence in the Amalfi minimalism style, meshing the absolute best and luxurious elements of coastal Italy and coastal Noosa.
Open the statement double timber doors to an entry with brilliant natural light bouncing on the beautiful European oak flooring and bright white walls in the high-ceilinged open plan living area.
There is a sumptuous sink-into creamy-white fabric sofa and armchair, a bold black coffee table, timber dining table, white rattan chairs and amazing wall lights such as a custom handmade SØKTAS blown glass & travertine wall lights and an Artemide orb light as used in Brisbane's Calile Hotel.
Alabaster-toned wispy sheers catch the breeze when doors on two sides seemingly disappear revealing an Amalfi-style terrazzo-tiled terrace with white surrounds and pandorea vines which will eventually form a pretty canopy over the outdoor dining area. Taking centre stage is of course the pool which light up with a calming blue glow at night, nestled amongst beautiful garden lights highlighting the surrounds.
The galley kitchen has the latest in-vogue, good taste everything to satisfy everyone, with white stone-topped American oak cabinetry including long island/breakfast bar, double brushed brass sink and tapware, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher plus a Vintec wine fridge.
There are three generous grey carpeted bedrooms with block outs/sheers, ensuites and American oak cabinetry; two upstairs have terraces with a green outlook; main has a western oak study nook; and downstairs the bedroom has access to the pool terrace.
All the ensuite bathrooms feature porcelain travertine floor and wall tiles, in-wall cisterns, stone-topped/timber cabinetry with brushed brass. And downstairs has recessed arch mirror cabinetry.
"There are many townhouses that will catch your eye, but few will capture your heart," explains Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Jesse Stowers. "This is turn key and low maintenance, so easy to lock-up and leave for holidays, dare I say the Amalfi Coast.
"And when it comes to the rarity factor, this is a highly sought-after blue-ribbon location. There's an innate sense of community spirit in the Bluefin Court precinct, which is next to the prestigious Noosa Waters' estate.
"It is a short flat walk to the canals with a pathway connecting to Waterside Court so perfect for a walking a kayak in tow. Leave the car at home, walk through a park to local cafes, supermarkets and Sunday Farmers Market, or stroll along a lane which leads to a shopping village, while a little further on is the Noosa River with its parks and popular restaurants."
Facts & Features:
• Townhouse Area: 215m2 | Land Area: 306m2
• Furnishings negotiable
• Unrestricted Holiday Letting : Contact us for projected nightly rates and income statement
• Pool/Terrace: 3.6m x 3.6m w spa, blue light & auto filtration/chlorinator/ undercover pool terrace 5m x 2.7m sth side adjoining 3m x 5.4m NE side
• About: totally re-imagined & renovated recently completed; prestige European oak flooring throughout; limewashed timber stair treads & handrail; high ceilings; dble garage w epoxy flooring, dedicated laundry & store; aircon/fans; 3 king/queen grey carpeted bedrooms w block out/sheers, ensuites & walk-in robes w American oak cabinetry, 2 upstairs w walk-in robes, terraces & green outlook, main w western oak study nook & downstairs w access to pool terrace; ensuite bathrooms w porcelain travertine grey floor & wall tiles, in-wall cisterns, stone-topped/timber cabinetry, brushed brass tapware, recessed arch mirror cabinetry downstairs
• Lighting/Window Treatments: living w Odin alabaster sheers, custom handmade Søktas blown glass wall lights w travertine cut plate & touch dimmer; Luxaflex roller blinds; Artemide orb wall lights (as used in Calile Hotel in Brisbane); brushed brass surface mounted downlights
• Kitchen: galley white stone-topped American Oak cabinetry w brushed brass handles incl island/breakfast bar; dble brushed brass sink & tapware; Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher + oven & cooktop, Vintec Wine fridge; rangehood in mixed Otsumigaki Microcement; ZETR switchless powerpoint
• Security: smart programmable home garden lighting; Google Nest security doorbell
• Exterior: high white fence surround terrazzo terraces; dble timber door w brushed brass doorware; Pandorea Vines over outdoor dining; terrazzo tiles
• Location: close to park, cafes, Gibson Road, Homemaker & Noosa Village shopping precincts, essential services, schools, sporting facilities & transport links; Noosa River w foreshore parks, boat hire, boutiques & popular cafes/restaurants & Noosa Farmers Market