22 Peregian Esplanade, Peregian Beach
4 2 3
Seaside Sophistication 2-Mins to Sand & Surf Breaks of Peregian BeachDiamonds are forever when a visually arresting seaside residence has a dramatic sky pool, wall-to-wall super-high panes, wider-than-wide sparkling Coral Sea views, and appears to float into the sunny and summery surrounds.
This IS esplanade living with 5-star sophistication, inspired by its location, a mere two minutes to the sand and white-tipped surf breaks of Peregian Beach, as well as a vibrant village brimming with cosmopolitan charm. It's an area anchored by nature and an outdoor lifestyle.
With its robust, tall and streamlined exterior façade the uber-contemporary design by renowned Trevor Reitsma, is impressively imposing as are the massive statement timber-framed glass front doors.
Inside, what appears to be endless French oak floors and a monochromatic aesthetic mimic the location and set the tone. Both work in perfect concert with the ever-so high ceilings and the abundance of space, as well as the relaxed elegance in the open plan living and dining areas, where bespoke cabinetry is executed to a finite degree.
Be inspired and totally entranced by the liberal use of ceiling to floor glass. It extends the width of the residence and half way it ostensibly disappears, morphing indoors to outdoors and revealing a massive undercover terrace suggesting long lunches, or admiring moon beams and twinkling lights dance across the sea.
The terrace expands to the luminescent pool terrace, invites those quintessential brilliant blue Coral Sea views and gives the impression of hovering above the trees, whilst cultivating a feeling of airiness and salty breezes.
Whatever the season or reason, entertaining is easy, and the designer kitchen is the full complement. It also exudes function and flair with lashings of natural stone on the bench tops and island with oak 'apron' albeit breakfast bar, custom cream and charcoal cabinetry with soft close drawers and pantry, as well as the latest high-end appliances.
A mezzanine space, again with wondrous sea views is fitted with custom office cabinetry, the gallery-like hallway has a dedicated study niche and taking optimum space in the west wing are four carpeted bedrooms. The king master retreat suite has access to a private terrace, walls of built-in robes and an ensuite with a vanity console, mirrored wall cabinetry, separate toilet and a walk-in shower. There are built-in robes in the three queen-size bedrooms, two access the rear garden terrace and the main bathroom has a deep bath tub. Nearby is a powder room and a large laundry with door to the drying area.
Take the lift to the lower-level where there's a large storeroom and a powder room plus double and single car garaging, making shopping and heavy lifting a breeze.
"Trevor Reitsma's design goal is to make the invisible, visible ensuring the dream becomes reality, something he's achieved here in buckets and spades," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Nic Hunter. "Also, the residence is calibrated to climate, environment, outdoors and nature.
"Adding to its easy-breezy nature is its proximity to dog-friendly Peregian Beach, and it is also two-minutes to the diverse local offerings of the Peregian Beach Surf Club and the Peregian Beach Village, with on-trend boutiques, patisserie, artisan baker, cafes and restaurants.
"This is a sagacious investment opportunity, given the quiet yet very popular location is also near the Noosa National Park, with dedicated walking tracks and of course whichever way you turn, there are those magical ocean, coastal and hinterland views."
22 Peregian Esplanade, Peregian Beach
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 2 | Garage 3 | Pool
Facts & Features:
• Land Area: 809m2
• House Area: 492m2
• Sky Pool/Terrace: 5.8m x 2.5m suspended/undercover terrace 6m x 7.3m
• Designer: Trevor Reitsma, Reitsma & Associates; completed July 2017
• About: single level living; lower-level - entry, lift, 2 + single car garaging, large storeroom + powder room; bespoke double timber framed glass front doors; French oak floors throughout living areas; 3.9m high ceilings; Floor-to-ceiling glass panes, louvres; mezzanine-style office zone w custom cabinetry; stone flooring lower alfresco living; skillion roof; fixed shutters; aircon /fans; living/dining w 2 x custom timber/cream cabinetry (wall & buffet height); art gallery-like hallway w open office space; west wing 4-carpeted bedrooms – king master w access to private terrace, built-in robes, ensuite w dble vanity console, mirrored wall cabinetry, sep toilet & walk-in shower; 3 queen bedrooms w built-in robes, 2 access rear terrace; main bathroom w deep bath; sep powder room; laundry w access to drying area
• Kitchen: L- shaped/galley - stone-topped cream/charcoal cabinetry incl 2.5m island & oak 'apron end/breakfast bar, soft close drawers + pantry; Liebherr side-by-side 3-door fridge/freezer; Miele ovens x 3, induction cooktop + Bosch dishwasher
• Exterior: statement Poinciana tree; giant bromeliads cluster pathway w super-size stone paver steps; undercover parking; rear private terrace; outdoor shower
• Location: between 53 & 54 access points; 50m/2 mins via protected nature reserve to Peregian Beach; 2mins to patrolled beach area & Peregian Beach village;10km Hastings St/Noosa Main Beach; 11.2km Lake Weyba