25 Hill Street, Sunshine Beach
3 2 2
360m to Sunshine Beach Village, 400m to the Beach, Sundrenched Modern AbodeDiscover the epitome of beachside sophistication, a mere 400 metres to sand between the toes as well as village vibrancy, with cafes, restaurants and bars almost on the doorstep.
There's no denying the cool beach mecca, which indulges definitive avantgarde flair via a striking façade, raw palette of sustainable materials, and framed by statement palms and garden rock features, arouses great expectations.
Inside the reasons become obvious. Admire beautiful polished terrazzo floors, a mesh hallway wall maximising air flow and look beyond as eyes are attracted to brilliant northerly light in a living space, which opens to a generous undercover terrace, and complementary maintenance-free 'lawn'.
Justifiably teased to go upstairs, uber interior design is centred around volumes of space, which expand and compress both horizontally and vertically, creating joyful moments in everyday life wherever you look.
Optimising the northerly aspect and lofty ceiling heights, sunlight seemingly dances on endless spotted gum flooring, melding effortlessly in the nucleus of the residence with expansive dining and living spaces. They're almost wrapped by wide undercover terraces and blur the lines between inside and out, including an extraordinary space which auto-opens to the sky. Day or night it becomes the centre stage of entertaining.
Naturally, edgy design functionality continues in the galley kitchen with taupe stone-topped timber cabinetry including long island bench with pendants and extension seating for eight. A dark timber cabinetry wall has a hideaway walk-in pantry and plentiful storage; the latest in high-end appliances are at your fingertips; the nearby sunny terrace with salty breezes is perfect for breakfast and coffee; and a clever alternate glass paned splashback, looks through to another leisure space and undercover terrace with a northerly aspect.
The capacious king main bedroom, also with access to the southside terrace has a walk-in robe with soji-style doors, ensuite with stone-topped timber cabinetry, two charcoal-hued basins and a free-standing oval bath.
Downstairs are two bedrooms with built-in robes, a spacious bathroom and a laundry room, which opens out to the low maintenance gardens.
"Sand between the toes is 400 metres away, the Sunshine Beach village is even less." says Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Tiffany Wilson. "There's simply nothing like living the good life in Sunshine Beach, officially recognised as the second most popular suburb in Australia.
"Enjoy the amenable sub-tropical climate, also anonymity at the beach or nearby vibrant Sunshine Beach village, with its award-winning eateries, and where the local café society preserve the 'barefoot if you like' attitude."
Facts & Features:
- Designer/Builder: Garry Brechbuhl - Casa Concepts/Gary Emanuel - GV Emanuel Constructions
- About: medium density zoning; recent revitalisation
- Northerly aspect – ocean breezes, superb cross ventilation. Light and bright.
- Kitchen: galley w taupe stone topped timber cabinetry incl grey stone 3m island, pendants & extension seating x 8 + wall w hideaway walk-in pantry/ alternate glass paned splashback/ integrated Miele dishwasher, induction cooktop, Bosch oven & Panasonic micro/convec/ opens to terrace w for breakfast & coffee
- Louvres, exterior weatherproof timber slats, concrete, aluminium mesh; monochromatic palette, entry way w timber framed glass door; mesh wall; Polished terrazzo incl living space – accesses undercover terrace w northerly aspect & faux law
- Seamless indoor/outdoor to multiple decks/alfresco from generous living, dining; auto Vergola roof opens to sky
- Ducted aircon/fans
--Guests powder room on upper level
- Multi/home office/bar area open to undercover alfresco
- Upstairs king main w walk-in robe & soji-style doors, ensuite w stone topped timber cabinetry, mocha tiles & 2 charcoal-hued basins + free-standing oval bath & access to sth terrace
- Downstairs: Bathroom. Polished terrazzo incl secondary living room opens to backyard and alfresco. Laundry room.
- 2-car garage w epoxy flooring & internal access; 1 extra car space for extra car/boat/trailer. Off street parking totalling 5 cars.
- Fully fenced w electric gate
- Land Area: 519m2. Residence Area: 387m2
- Mature gardens, rear dog/kid friendly safe; potential for pool
- Location: private; park opposite; 360m easy walk via council path to Sunshine Beach Village w cafes, minimart, restaurants, bars, boutiques; 400m to patrolled beach, surf break & Sunshine Beach Surf Club