25 Wyuna Drive, Noosaville
3 4 2
Bring the Boat, Live it Up and Live Life on Exclusive Noosa Sound, Hideaway IslandIndulging in an idyllic Noosa lifestyle on exclusive Hideaway Island is easy. Just bring a boat, if you aspire to loving life on a tranquil, deep-water expanse within reach of two pristine waterways, including the Noosa River, on a 28-metre, wider-than-most waterfrontage with a tidal beach, that totally encompasses the remarkable panorama. Similarly, is the proximity to Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach by foot or boat, or take a stroll to the restaurants in Quamby Place.
On arrival there's a sense of privacy and mystery which defines this prestigious address and endorsed when opening the gate into the walled established garden with cycads and stately palms.
Cross the threshold into the entry, look beyond the hallway and be totally impressed by the stone floors that fan out across the clerestory-high generous dining, kitchen and living areas, that are filled with natural light thanks to almost disappearing banks of glass, that frame the great outdoors.
The idyllic north-facing well-loved residence with multiple lounging/leisure areas indoors and out has water views from most rooms, and the expansive terraces stretch the width of the residence.
While the sun-splashed pool with tall swaying palms extend the realm of entertaining and fun times, it's the magnestism of being on the waterfront that also ticks boxes. Swim in the white-sand shallows or launch a kayak; the jetty is the perfect spot to reel in tailor and whiting; and why not up-anchor the boat for more serious fishing in the open stretches of the nearby Noosa River towards The Everglades.
It is obvious the U-shaped open plan kitchen with timber-topped cabinetry, marble splashbacks, and heaps of storage is perfect for the consummate entertainer who might also be inspired by those tasty views.
Opposite is a lounge, maybe a media or study area and in the nor-westerly wing is an over-sized carpeted king bedroom suite with plantation shutters, walk-in robe, marble-tiled ensuite and needless to say the water views from the terrace or bed are sensational. Upstairs, everything about the aforementioned king suite is replicated; next to it is a king/twin with built-in robes and terrace access; the marble bathroom has a oversized bath; and at the top of the stairs is a lounge/retreat area with a bar.
"Living in a residence with a privileged location and nothing but sand and water out the front, really is top of the class," remarks Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Nic Hunter.
"The magnetism of the area is indisputable with so many naturally beautiful assets - waves peeling off the point at Noosa National Park, Spring temperatures of 28-degrees and the north-facing Noosa Main Beach. This is all complemented by a plethora of restaurants, cafes, and boutiques all so close at Quamby Place, Gympie Terrace and Hastings Street. That includes Hideaway Island. When you arrive for the first time at the location on the water's edge, you instantly appreciate the name. It is precisely the environment's natural beauty that will continue to underpin and grow property values."
Facts & Features:
• House Area: 369m2
• Land Area/Waterfrontage: 641m2 nth-facing w tidal beach/28m frontage w 8m jetty + pontoon to deep water
• Pool/Terraces: 7m x 3.9m terracotta edged/9.5m x 6m partially covered + 8m x 2.3m + 8.2 x 1.8m terraces; lawn & palms to waterfront
• About: dble timber & glass entry doors; marble tiled floors & bathrooms throughout; clerestory ceilings; sheer window treatments/blinds; laundry w drying courtyard; garage with internal access and roof storage; fans; 3 x white sphere pendant in void; stairs w timber & SS marine ply balustrading; living w carpet inset; doors open to front courtyard & looking out onto pool; dining & alfresco (partially undercover) entertaining terraces flow to pool/water's edge; study/leisure near kitchen; upstairs w carpeted retreat area w bar + terrace access; 3 over-size carpeted bedrooms w plantation shutters – downstairs king main w walk-in robe & ensuite out to terrace; additional guest bathroom; upstairs king master w ensuite & walk-in robe w balcony access + twin bedroom & bathroom with oversized bath
• Kitchen: U-shaped w timber topped w partial high counter top, marble splashbacks, pantry & water views; fridge & dishwasher & glass cooktop
• Exterior: front garden w lawn, cycads & encircled by tall palms
• Location: exclusive 2-way street access as per an island, quiet w locals only; 100m walk to central neighbourhood park; easy walk to Quamby Place, Noosa River/Gympie Terrace; minutes to Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach & Noosa National Park