26 Mcanally Drive, Sunshine Beach
5 4 2
Irresistible Indulgent AZURE; Explosive 180-Degree Coral Sea ViewsBright blue like a cloudless sky in Sunshine Beach, Azure is a multi-award-winner on a global scale by avantgarde designer Chris Clout. Reach for five-stars and more with explosive 180-degree views sweeping the sapphire Coral Sea from the Noosa National Park along the coastline to Mooloolaba and beyond.
Inspired by nature, specifically a prized sand dune, the inspired residence embraces and advances the idyllic sub-tropical vernacular as well as living la vida luxe with those unsurpassed, never to be interrupted views, even from day beds, which seemingly float on the dazzling viridescent, marble mosaic-tiled infinity pool.
First impressions, from an eye-catching grey metal laser-cut façade, exotic pond with glass wall of water, and stupendous glass doors opening into an uber elegant foyer, to a designer hand-blown crystal droplet chandelier, count for everything.
Stealing the limelight however is beyond expectation. Pillarless with double storey voids are immeasurable spaces with a bright white (and of course blue) palette, endless Italian Carrara marble floors, mirrored surfaces, also walls of glass which disappear in an extraordinary fashion to coalesce naturally with the state-of-the-art alfresco crystal white marble pool terrace.
Admire class, bespoke design and provenance in the living spaces such as sumptuous linen-covered sofas, integrated fireplace, hideaway smart television, silk rugs, accessories, artwork, tactile Venetian plaster, glass dining table, white leather chairs plus Italian ten-candle stainless steel chandelier.
Commensurate with everything over-sized and sophisticated, is the award-winning creamy-white stone topped kitchen with bespoke cantilevered island/breakfast bar, mirror splashback, ultra-latest Vzug appliances, also a butler's pantry and a wall of cabinetry housing a bar, wine fridge and more. The consummate entertainer will be very impressed especially knowing every accoutrement is on hand, and alfresco on the pool terrace is an outdoor kitchen and a lounge area, where pre-lunch drinks watching whales returning south or frolicking dolphins, is de rigueur.
When it comes to dream time or waking to waves breaking on the foreshore, there are five over-sized bedrooms with plush carpet, custom-made bedheads, sumptuous finishes, and designer bed linen. The super-sized main suite, just like a penthouse is on the top level, yet feels like a ritzy spa, has a fashionista-style walk-in robe/dressing room, a stunning bathroom with free-standing stone bathtub and a shower with a panorama window, and panoramic views to complement. Floor to ceiling doors open to the private terrace with day bed, garden, triple water feature and a spa to drink in more mesmerising views of the ocean and along the seaboard.
Downstairs are four large bedrooms; two have ensuites and walk-in robes; two share a bathroom and have built-in robes; and one has a window to the pool underwater. Nearby is a media room, a leisure space and a cellar.
All bathrooms have Thassos lustre marble mosaic tiles, Italian Gessi tapware double LED rainwater showers, and custom-made stone wash planes.
This is indisputable luxury on tap, and the future owner need only bring a toothbrush and a suitcase. Everything else has been taken care of, from custom furniture and curated artworks to towels by the pool, crockery in the kitchen, and linen on the bed. Enough to make you sigh.
"For those seeking a private, safe, secure and unrivalled lifestyle, there is only one Azure," enthuse Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Rebekah Offermann and principal Tom Offermann. "This is the ultimate beachside sanctuary, so pack your bags and be ready to feel like you're floating on a cloud in the absolute paradise of Sunshine Beach.
"Azure is the aspiration of many yet rarely available, so the future value of this white-hot prized address in the much-revered location of Sunshine Beach, considered the Holy Grail by many, will always be underpinned."
26 McAnally Drive Sunshine Beach
Bedrooms 5 | Bathrooms 4 | Car 2 | Pool
Facts & Features:
• House Area: 571m2
• Land Area: 653m2
• Pool & Terraces: 6mx11m infinity edge w 2 dble day beds/10mx5.3m terrace w custom built lounge area & outdoor kitchen w Smeg BBQ; level 1 - 5.2mc9m w custom day bed, lawn & water feature
• Design/Build: Chris Clout Design; engineered full concrete construction; in collaboration w Glen & Deborah Watson Building & Design
• About: Italian Carrara marble floors; 'floating' marble staircase; entry w glass doors into foyer; Italian blown glass tear-drop chandelier; bespoke cabinetry; eco fireplace w marble surround & television hideaway; imported designer lighting throughout; tactile venetian wall plaster; dining glass topped table, w 10 leather chairs, SS suspended chandelier w 10 candle lights; aircon/fans; office 5 bedrooms incl penthouse-style suite w walk-in robe, bathroom w stone bathtub resides on entire top floor w doors to private terrace, day bed, gardens, water features & built-in spa; 4 bedrooms w 2 ensuites + bathroom, media room, leisure space & cellar; all bathrooms w lustre mosaic tiles Italian Gessi taps, custom-made stone wash planes
• Kitchen: L-shaped 4m island, creamy white stone top; mirror splashback latest European appliances incl integrated Subzero wine fridge, Liebherr fridge/freezer, massive custom designed island, Vzug - 2 ovens, steam oven, microwave oven, induction cook top, coffee machine, dble dishdrawers; wall w bar, wine fridge & storage; butler's pantry
• Inventory: fully inclusive w luxury designer furniture & accessories + total kitchen and bathrooms fit out. Detailed inventory report available
• Exterior: entry w pond, central frangipani & waterfall glass wall