4/11 Russell Street, Noosaville
3 2 1
Top Floor, North Facing Splendour, Stunning River Mouth VistaThis top-floor north facing apartment in the boutique, aptly named Rivershores, in the complex of four, showcases a resplendent Noosa River mouth vista that will truly take your breath away with its sparkling, pristine aquamarine waters and white sandbanks – absolutely stunning.
On the northern side of the building and with its prized north to north-east aspect, the apartment is flooded with natural light throughout and gentle water breezes caress you and keep you cool and calm on even the warmest of summer days.
The sense of space and light is further enhanced in the expansive open plan living area with its raked ceilings creating extra height; flowing directly out to the front terrace to soak up the shimmering river view – the design encapsulates the very essence of relaxed Noosaville living that everyone wants a slice of.
A second private covered terrace accessed by both rear bedrooms offers an alternate alfresco space for a quiet cuppa or an afternoon wine at sunset, on the north-western side of the building, it is a lovely, toasty space to savour particularly in winter.
Located just footsteps to peaceful, picturesque Munna Beach and the shores of the Noosa River; you can swim, fish, paddleboard, or kayak every single day, get out there in the sunshine and fresh air, soak up Vitamin D and embrace a healthy outdoor lifestyle just metres from your front door.
When it's time to shop, dine out, or take the children/grandchildren to the playground, Gympie Terrace famous for its world-class dining and riverfront parks/playgrounds is only a short walk, as is Noosa Village shopping complex. If you are feeling the beckon of the ocean, it's a 30-minute flat walk to Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street; leave the car at home and forgo any parking angst!
Residents and guests of Rivershores have access to a sun-drenched onsite lagoon pool; and there is also lift access from ground floor to apartment. With only four in the building and tucked away from the busy riverfront strip – you benefit from peace and quiet without compromising convenient access to the essentials as well as the many attractions of living by the water.
"This apartment promises to be ultra-appealing to lifestyle-driven buyers in the riverside precinct of Noosaville; Russell Street is nestled away from the hustle and bustle of Gympie Terrace but still so accessible by foot, it's truly the best of both worlds," say Tom Offermann Real Estate agents Clare Sherwood and Patrick Sherwood.
"Sea-changers, investors, and buyers seeking a holiday home by the water are all possible buyers of this spacious apartment, and with the added benefit of three bedrooms, its appeal will stretch even wider; and when you stand on the front terrace and soak up that glorious river mouth vista…your heart will sing."
4/11 Russell Street, Noosaville
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 2 | Garage 1 | Pool
Auction: Saturday 16 December 2023
Facts & Features:
• Apartment building: Rivershores
• Apartment Area: 159m2
• Terrace: covered 2.9x4.9m north-east facing front terrace overlooking lagoon pool & showcasing resplendent river mouth vista; covered 2.6mx3.3m rear terrace accessed from back bedrooms
• About: top floor apartment on northern side of building; immaculately presented; aircon/ceiling fans; full sized bath & dual vanities in main bathroom; built-in robes in bedrooms – walk-in in master; spacious open plan tiled living/dining w raked ceilings; single lock-up garage w extra height & mezzanine storage
• Kitchen: L-shaped stone bench tops incl curved island breakfast bar& pantry;Euromaid electric cooktop & oven; Fisher & Paykel dishdrawer; Samsung fridge/freezer; laundry w Fisher & Paykel dryer & Simpson washer
• About Rivershores: boutique complex of 4; lush tropical gardens; sun-drenched lagoon pool; lift access from single car garage to apartment
• Location:50m to Munna Beach & Noosa River; short walk to Gympie Terrace dining & riverfront parks; 15 min walk to Noosa Village shopping centre; 25m walk to Noosa Farmer's Markets; 30m flat walk to Hastings St & Noosa Main Beach; 27 mins to Sunshine Coast airport w links to capital & regional cities + seasonal flights to New Zealand; 90 mins to Brisbane International Airport