4/7 Mitti Street, Noosa Heads
3 2 1
Little Cove Treasure, So Close to Sand, Surf & Noosa National ParkIt is simply irresistible, and first impressions do count when you are on the doorstep to the main entrance of famous Noosa National Park with its world-recognised Surfing Reserve, similarly Little Cove's alluring beach and a few minutes more along the boardwalk to Hastings Street.
From the street entrance, admire the palm-fringed timber walkway which mimics the lush verdant surrounds and landscaped gardens, also the boutique resort's sandstone-edged pool with beckoning sun lounges. Open the front door to a sophisticated yet laid-back, shoes-off mindset, and immediate sense of calm and relaxation.
Expansive open plan living spaces respond with patterns of northerly light casting shadows over the restrained palette of mottled pastel grey floor tiles and white-washed textured walls. Push back the wispy sheers and banks of sliders for the reveal of indoors blurring with outdoors where the north-easterly undercover terrace looks over the gardens and pool. Think about options for leisurely lunches or dinners accompanied by choruses from the local birdlife.
With all the necessities for entertaining, the U-shaped kitchen has chic blueish-black and lustre stone atop the white cabinetry, including the semi-island breakfast bar, plus complementary high-end appliances and accoutrements.
There are three blue carpeted bedrooms. The king main has a walk-in robe, ensuite and north-westerly facing undercover. The terrace, also accessed from the hexagonal-shaped twin bedroom with built-in robe, stretches around the south side where there are steps to a 'secret' residence-only courtyard. A third bedroom is queen-size has a built-in robe and the latter two bedrooms share a bathroom. It also houses laundry facilities and next door is a separate toilet.
What an enviable location, the perfect base for surfers who want to be close to those famous Noosa National Park surf breaks, explore the coastal and inland tracks, take advantage of sheltered beaches yet be within cooee of Noosa Main Beach and Hastings Street, the latter being on the shopping list of many, also wish-list for enticing nationally known restaurants, bars and beachside eateries. This apartment in the boutique complex of Naousa 11, is a sure winner for sage investors.
"Sundrenched year-round, the contemporary apartment is surrounded by numerous natural assets," explains Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Luke Chen. "It affords the convenience of Little Cove with everything wonderful to eat, see and experience in Noosa Heads and environs.
"Be secure in the knowledge the investment is underpinned by a never-ending pool of future buyers, all seeking the same enviable financial success with a piece of the hottest real estate currently available."
Facts & Features:
- Apartment Area: 138m²
- Terraces: 2.3mx4.9m NE-facing off living; 8.5mx1.5m NW-facing off 2 bedrooms w Laguna Bay/ocean view; both undercover
- About: timber decking from front gate to building entrance; living/dining opens to terrace overlooking palm-filled garden & resort's pool to Noosa National Park; monochromatic aesthetic; mottled pastel grey floor tiles; white-washed textured walls; aircon/fans/screens/curtains/blinds; 3-blue carpeted bedrooms – king main w walk-in robe + ensuite, hexagonal-shaped twin accesses terrace + queen both w built-in robes & share bathroom/laundry w Simpson washer & dryer; separate toilet; single car space
- Kitchen: U-shaped kitchen w bluey/black lustre stone-topped white cabinetry incl 3.5m semi-island breakfast bar; LG fridge, Miele oven & cooktop, Dishlex dishwasher & Panasonic microwave/convection
- About Naousa11: boutique resort; pool w sandstone surround, sunlounges & BBQ
- Location: walk 1-min to Noosa National Park, 2-mins to Little Cove Beach &7-mins to Hastings Street's boutiques, art galleries, bars, and beachside restaurants