40 Wyuna Drive, Noosaville
3 2 2
Coastal-Chic 10-Mins to Hastings Street & Gympie TerraceThe magnetism of a year-round sun-splashed address on Hideaway Island, in a coveted circular enclave, is undoubtedly alluring. It is also instantly inviting from the lush streetscape with statuesque frangipani, white fence and white slatted timber walkway, to opening the timber and glass pivot door and a glistening interior.
Engage with the structural simplicity, based on function, form and respect for an idyllic sub-tropical climate, that spells year-round summer holidays.
Note how the pastel sandy-hued tiled, over-generous open-plan living and dining spaces are drenched in bright natural light due to the north-easterly aspect, are complemented by a cool beachy aesthetic and sassy furniture, banks of plantation shutters and artworks adding pops of colour.
Look beyond as doors nearly the width of the residence slide away making a seamless connection to outdoors and the travertine-tiled terrace, where there is plenty of space for entertaining and relaxing.
The pool with palm and heliconia-fringed rear garden has a deck ideal for sun worshippers. And when the kids get bored splashing around, open the back gate and send them out to the park, which has shade trees and is fully equipped with swings and slides.
Those with a penchant for creating a dish or three, will love the L-shaped kitchen with stone-topped cabinetry including island breakfast bar, two pantries, top of the range Bosch appliances plus a coffee machine.
When it comes to dream time it is easy time in the three bedrooms. The carpeted king master has a massive walk-in robe, ensuite beautifully decorated with cinnamon-hued tiles plus a bathtub to soak away the blues. In the morning open the plantation shutters, look out to the garden, pool and park back drop.
In the south wing a queen bedroom has a day bed and like the twin bedroom has plantation shutters, built-in robes and looks out to the front garden. The bathroom is adjacent, there is a separate toilet and next door is the fully equipped laundry.
"With such an amenable climate," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate's Nic Hunter. "and being sundrenched even in winter, this modish residence affords the convenience of living or investing in the hub of Noosaville between Hastings Street and Gympie Terrace and is surrounded by natural beauty with everything wonderful to see and do on your doorstep.
"Also, with so many naturally beautiful assets, waves peeling off the point at Noosa National Park, and winter temperatures of 22-degrees, the north-facing protected Noosa Main Beach, Quamby Place, Gympie Terrace and Hastings Street, plus a plethora of restaurants, cafes, and boutiques so close, the magnetism of the area is indisputable.
"It is precisely the natural beauty of the environs which will continue to underpin and grow property values."
Facts & Features:
Noosa Council Short term holiday letting approval.
• Land Area: 611m2
• House Area: 198m2
• Pool: 4.5m x 8.5m NE-facing
• About: pastel sand-toned tiles; leisure/study space w bi-folds; open plan living/dining; luxe coastal furniture, accessories & artworks; Smart TVs; outdoor terrace w 2 entertaining/relaxing options; 3 bedrooms – carpeted king master w massive walk-in robe, ensuite w cinnamon-hued tiles & bathtub + outlook to pool, garden & park; BBQ; queen bedroom w plantation shutters, day bed & built-in robes; twin bedroom w plantation shutters & built-in robe; laundry w LG dryer & Westinghouse washer; dble garage w storage; aircon/fans
• Kitchen: L-shaped w stone-topped cabinetry incl 3m island breakfast bar; 2 x pull-out pantries, Fisher & Paykel fridge, Bosch dishwasher, 900 oven + 5 x gas hob; integrated Ariston microwave; coffee machine
• Inventory: fully inclusive for high-end holiday market
• Exterior: back gate to 2 acre Hideaway Island Park w swings & slides; low maintenance lawns & gardens incl rear garden w heliconia's & palms; outside shower
• Location: 2-way street access, quiet w locals only; easy walk to Quamby Place, Noosa River/Gympie Terrace; Hastings Street, Noosa National Park, Noosa Main Beach & Noosa National Park, also Noosa River & Gympie Terrace 10 to 20 min walk; Quamby Place w restaurants, cafes, supermarkets 5 min walk; Weyba Creek Bushland Reserve 1 min walk; Weyba Creek Conservation Park 5-min walk; Keyser Island Conservation Park 6-min walk