521/61 Noosa Springs Drive, Noosa Heads
4 4 2
Spectacularly Curvaceous Noosa Heads' Golf Course Frontage, Fashioned with ClassMeandering avenues fringed with fragrant gardenia hedges, gracious stands of foxtail palms, shiny leafed tropical magnolias and manicured gardens, are just the entrée to what is regarded as one of the best golf-based residential communities in the country.
Easy to see why it is also highly desirable, given a substantial residence on a larger-than most 1279m2 site, designed by the inimitable Paul Clout has a 75-metre golf course frontage, partiallynorth-facing, overlooking lakes and the 17th green. In addition, running parallel on the eastern boundary are also wide course views including the 8th green.
Admire the evergreen frangipani, giant bromeliads, ferns, sandstone paved pathway and covered walkway to the massive timber and glass pivot front door. Easy to be besotted by the long hallway with endless sandy-hued flooring, connecting to theatrium ceilinged pavilion, of the neutral-hued circular living space with custom cabinetry.
Breathtakingly exquisite and unequalled with innate attention to detail, the voluminous spaces are drenched with dappled natural light thanks to banks of high glass sliders. They seemingly disappear in a curved fashion, similarly in the adjacent dedicated dining space, both coalescing with the undercover alfresco terraces, the width of the residence.
The equally lengthy glistening pool with spa, water feature and garden ostensibly joins the residence with the lake, fairway and beyond, to wide northerly views of the lush internationally-rated course. Double eagle before lunch anyone in this entertainer's paradise?
The galley-style kitchen, designed to appease the whims of any serious cook, has a curved timber-topped long island breakfast bar, a wall of cabinetry, walk-in pantry, study nook and high-end appliances including wine fridge, six burner gas cooktop plus abundant storage. An adjacent terrace has an integrated barbeque.
Looking for more leisure spaces? There's a media room and numerous terraces and courtyards suggest morning tea and coffee.
Sweet dreams are guaranteed in any of the generous bedrooms. Take the statement curved staircase with sandstone treads to upstairs where the main king retreat has a terrace overlooking the pool, three lakes and fairways, a walk-in robe plus super-sized marble tiled ensuite with double glass basins, also a spa where you can soak away the blues whilst drinking in those views. Along the mezzanine in the south wing is another king bedroom with ensuite.
Downstairs are two bedrooms, one has a bathroom adjacent and the other, designed as a guest house has an ensuite, walk-in robe, terrace and kitchenette. There's also a customised study.
"The luminous, light-filled residence really tugs at the heart strings with sophistication, individuality and indoor-outdoor close connectivity to the terraces, pool,private golf course frontage, lakes and fairway," comment Tom Offermann Real Estate agents Patrick Sherwood and Clare Sherwood who are taking the property to auction on Saturday 9 December 2023.
"The captivating oasis is located in a spectacular exclusive gated estate with prestigious residences and is a short buggy ride to the clubhouse at Noosa Springs Golf & Spa. The Graham Papworth-designed 5-star championship course has pockets of rainforest, is surrounded by Lake Weyba, the spring-fed lakes of Noosa Springs and the Noosa National Park with its abundance of flora and fauna including koalas and kangaroos."
521 The Ridge 61 Noosa Springs Drive Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 4 | Car 2 | Pool
Auction: Saturday 9 December 2023 12pm
Facts & Features:
• Land Area: 1279m2; north-facing
• House Area: 722m2
• Pool: 3mx18.6m w spa, sandstone surround, water feature & outdoor shower
• Design: renowned award-winning Paul Clout
• About: 75m golf course frontage northly aspect to lake; views from almost every room; parallel on east side to 8th green; directly north is 17th green & wide course views; concrete block construction; sandstone walkway; sandy-hued flooring; 2m+ pivot glass/timber front door; cedar shutters; curved staircase w sandstone treads; multiple curved walls incl glass & doors; series of clerestory-style atriums; 6 terraces for indoor/outdoor effect incl 3mx18.6m undercover of living & dining w integrated BBQ + abutting pool; circular living w lofty atrium roof, curved wall of custom cabinetry; dining & living w curved glass doors, both to terrace; media room w slide away door & custom TV cabinetry; ducted aircon/fans/security; laundry w walk-in linen store + Miele washer & dryer; 2-car garage + sep buggy store; 5 bedrooms w sheers/roman blinds/shutters; 2 carpeted upstairs w ensuites; main king w spa bath & views over 3 golf course lakes; 1 WIR/1BIR, 2 downstairs - marble-tiled 1 ensuite/1 bathroom; guest wing w kitchenette, custom cabinetry & terrace; study w custom cabinetry
• Kitchen: galley style 6m curved timber-topped counter/island w 2-pac cabinetry, walk-in pantry & study nook; Electrolux 4-door fridge, DeLonghi micro, dual Fisher & Paykel dishwashers & oven, Ariston x6 gas cooktop, Vintec wine fridge & Miele coffee machine
• Exterior: front w giant bromeliads, frangipani, foxtail palms, ferns, sandstone pavers & pebbles
• About Noosa Springs Residential Estate: 24hr gated security; pet friendly; residents-only pools, pathways to golf course & Lake Weyba
• Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort: located between Noosa National Park & Lake Weyba; 3kms to Hastings Street & Noosa Main Beach; 6,180m par 72 championship course designed by Graham Papworth