62 Seaview Terrace, Sunshine Beach
3 3 1
Is Your Destiny Absolute Beachfront Sunshine on Seaview?Imagine having unimpeded views to the north from the headland of the Noosa National Park, sweeping north-easterly across Sunshine Beach and the Coral Sea, and stretching 180-degrees south to Mooloolaba. What about forgetting the alarm and waking to waves breaking on the foreshore, grabbing the kids, board and pooch and heading 40-metres via a dedicated access to the dazzling white sand and best surf breaks.
Your destiny is entirely possible when the beach house, which has been loved by the same family for more than 30 years, is poised in dunes right on the beachfront of one of the most illustrious streets in Sunshine Beach... many say Queensland.
Blessed with many of the original classic Queenslander characteristics such as white weatherboard and shutters also mature banksias in the garden, the light-filled residence is always in a sunny mood. The upper-level features capacious living and dining spaces with beautiful polished timber floors, lofty vaulted ceiling, wood-burning fireplace, sunroom with upper height shutters on three sides and of course ubiquitous fans.
Slide away the banks of doors to the timber terrace which extends the width of the house and is elevated to fully embrace the lofty perch looking over the glittering Coral Sea. Don't be surprised to see whales breaching, paragliders chasing tail winds and stoked board riders.
Breakfast with a side of ocean views? Yes, even from the large kitchen with white stone-topped cabinetry and premium appliances.
Also, with those magical Coral Sea views and on this level is the main bedroom with shutters, built-in robes, ensuite with bathtub and access to the terrace.
Entertaining options indoors and out continue downstairs with the major space being a living/studio combo or alternatively a leisure space for all seasons and reason especially with an undercover terrace overlooking the rear garden with bird attracting grevilleas and she-oaks, and beyond to the beach and breakers. Two additional bedrooms have built-ins, one opens to the terrace plus there are two bathrooms, one doubling as a laundry. There is also a store room and a separate side entrance.
"There is so much to love about living in a true beach house in the front row of Seaview Terrace, with nothing but the sand and sea in front," says Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Tim McSweeney. "It scales the heights of desirability, connects to the beauty of the surrounds, plus waking to the sound of birdsong and the surf as well as watching dawn send shimmering rays over the Coral Sea, are all truly mesmerising.
"On a fitness level why not mix it with pleasure by walking to Noosa Heads via Alexandria Bay in the Noosa National Park, similarly vibrant Sunshine Beach village with its popular restaurants, cafes and bars."
62 Seaview Terrace Sunshine Beach
Bedrooms 3 | Bathrooms 3 | Car 1
Price Guide: $13.5m
Facts & Features:
• Land Area:556m2
• House Area: 307m2
• Terraces: timber decking NE facing 2.9m x 13.7m upper-level undercover off main bedroom, dining & kitchen; 3.8m x 9.6 with terrace + 3.8m x 4. 1m undercover off bedroom, living & studio NE facing
• About: multiple living areas incl sunroom w shutters 3 sides, living & dining upper level w vaulted 3.6m ceiling, timber floors & wood burning fireplace + living/studio/leisure space lower level; 3-bedrooms - main w shutters, terrace access & sea views, 3 built-in robes & ensuite w dble vanity, shower & bath tub upper level; 2 bedrooms w built-in robes, 1 w terrace access & sea views + 2 bathrooms, 1 w laundry facilities, 1 w store room adjacent on lower level; laundry w Simpson washer & dryer
• Kitchen: ocean views; C-shaped w white stone-topped white 2 pac cabinetry incl semi-island breakfast bar; Electrolux fridge + Westinghouse small fridge; Gorenje cooktop & oven; Miele dishwasher + pantry
• Exterior: banksias, she oaks, grevilleas, native birdlife + lawn rear garden
• Location: dedicated beach access to dog-friendly North Sunshine Beach nearby; close to access for Noosa National Park; walk to Noosa Heads & Hastings Street via Alexandria Bay; popular restaurants, cafes, bars & boutiques at the Sunshine Beach village are nearby, also the Sunshine Beach Surf Club & patrolled beach