4 Sanctuary Avenue, Noosa Heads
3 2 2
Private Sanctuary, Prestige Estate in Noosa Heads with Nature on DoorstepLooking for a contemporary private residence, a Noosa Heads' address in a highly desirable and exclusive master-planned estate with nature on your doorstep? And how about an idyllic north-facing pool, sundeck, garden and terraces including undercover for entertaining, whatever the reason or season?
This is also a place of sheer happiness. The verdant backdrop is a reserve which forms part of the Noosa National Park with walkways and cycleways around Lake Weyba, and where kookaburras, whipbirds and lorikeets are on song with their surrounds.
Naturally, nature was the inspiration for this custom-built residence with sub-tropical natives in the front garden and a monochromatic aesthetic which continues indoors from the portico into the hallway with lime-washed grey timber hued flooring.
Expanding beyond are high-ceilinged, generous open plan living spaces. There's a seamless connection from the dining space to an alfresco terrace which runs the width of the house, however creating the most attention are doors off the dining and living areas which coalesce with an undercover entertaining terrace. It stretches further in a northerly fashion to the sun-drenched merbau timber deck and the shimmering pool.
A lush lawn area, fringed by golden cane palms which continue around to the west side, is perfect for kids, when they're not splashing around in the pool or enjoying barbeques with family and friends.
Those with passion for cookery will be enamoured with the L-shaped kitchen with mocha floor tiles, window splashback to a garden view and creamy stone-topped cabinetry including island breakfast bar, suggesting also casual meals as bar stools can be tucked underneath. And of course, there are all the bells and whistles of premium appliances plus a walk-in pantry.
A study, powder room and a laundry with access to a drying area are off the hallway, while upstairs is primarily devoted to slumber.
There are three bedrooms The king main bedroom with caramel-toned carpet, block out blinds and wispy sheers has a long walk-in robe and a mocha-tiled ensuite with stone-topped timber cabinetry and two basins. Two bedrooms in the north wing, one with a walk-in robe and one with built-ins, share a bathroom with bathtub and single basin cabinetry. The toilet is separate. There is the possibly of a fourth bedroom instead of the current retreat/leisure space.
"If you're looking for a residence in a strong community-minded estate and a natural bushland aspect, this has your name on the door," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Peter Te Whata. And there's so much more to contemplate.
"It is a mere two-minute walk to Lake Weyba, close by is the cycleway and bridge to the Noosa Farmers' Market & Gympie Terrace river district plus those with a serious exercise regime will be able to hot-foot it to the resident's only recreational facility. It has two tennis courts, two solar-heated swimming pools, a gym and changing rooms.
"Adding to the cache of a Noosa Heads address, is its proximity to transport links, numerous schools, Noosa Aquatic Centre, football clubs/fields, Noosa Main Beach, the boardwalk to the Noosa National Park and world-famous surfing reserve, Hastings Street's boutiques and restaurants, Gympie Terrace plus several shopping precincts and essential services.
"Let's not forget the Noosa Springs Golf and Spa Resort, including the championship golf course and clubhouse, is just a stone's throw away. With so much to do in the immediate surrounds, you won't ever want to leave!"
Facts & Features:
• Land Area: 432m2
• House Area: 208m2
• Pool/Terraces: 7mx4m with 3mx5m merbau deck/2.5mx11.8m + 2.8mx3.5m undercover
• About: Built 2013; VJ doors; ducted aircon/fans/security screens; lime washed timber-hued flooring; open plan living & dining open to nth-facing terrace & pool +sundeck, lawn & garden with golden cane palms & National Park backdrop; powder room; dark-stained staircase; upstairs -3-bedrooms - king main bedroom with caramel-toned carpet, block out blinds & wispy sheers, long walk-in robe, mocha-tiled ensuite, heated towel rail; stone-topped timber cabinetry with 2 basins; 2 bedrooms northside, 1 with walk-in robe; share bathroom with bathtub, single basin cabinetry; sep toilet; retreat/leisure space poss 4th bedroom
• Kitchen: L- shaped with mocha floor tiles; creamy stone-topped 2-pac cabinetry incl 2.5m island/breakfast bar, gooseneck sink tap & walk-in pantry; Bosch dishwasher, cooktop, oven & micro/convec oven; window splashback to garden view
• About Elysium Noosa: Elysium meaning 'a place or state of ideal happiness' is a 27ha luxury housing estate, adjacent to Noosa Springs Golf Course; walk & bike tracks along Lake Weyba, through part of Noosa National Park; close to Noosa Springs' championship golf course and clubhouse; resident's only private recreational facility with 2 tennis courts, 2 solar-heated swimming pools, gym & changing rooms
• Location: 2 min walk to Lake Weyba & Rec centre, walkway parallels the foreshore of the nature reserve - part of the Noosa National park; cycleway/walk across bridge to Noosa Farmers' Market short drive to numerous public and private schools, shopping centres, essential services, restaurants/cafes/bars, Aquatic Centre & sporting fields, Hastings Street, Noosa National Park main entrance + Noosa Main Beach; walk to transport links