551/61 Noosa Springs Drive, Noosa Heads
4 3 2
Graceful Striking Beauty, Epitome of Class, On Song with Natural SurroundsDo you have an enduring love for living near Noosa Main Beach in the quiet, secure and stunningly beautiful sanctuary of Noosa Springs? How about a striking designer residence, central courtyard and a long wide terrace abutting the dazzling north-facing pool and exquisite landscaped gardens. What an inviting setting for the perfect lunch party.
Open the secure entry gate into the walkway, and a massive pivot door into the almost gallery-like entry with polished timber flooring, where the striking centrepiece is a courtyard and sparkling pond feature surrounded by lush greenery.
Opposite along the hallway is an open office space and lounge area with gas fireplace, while eyes are drawn beyond to expansive open plan living spaces with limestone flooring and high-specification features, such as varying lofty ceiling heights and an atrium-like void showing-off the curvaceous mezzanine.
Soaring glass walls allow an abundance of natural light to shadow-shimmy over the stunning floors, and banks of sliding doors almost disappear and coalesce seamlessly with an ever-so wide undercover terrace. It stretches the length of the residence and has a wide curve to complement the abutting luminescent wet-edge pool. The backdrop to the very private garden has maintenance-free lawn and golden cane palms.
The L-shaped kitchen is of course over-generous and commensurate in size with the rest of the residence, has stone bench tops, a long and curvy island bench breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and dedicated bar area, plus all the bells and whistles needed to make every small or large occasion eventful. Also helpful is knowing there's a large plumbed-in gas barbeque with wok burner, as well as fridges on the terrace.
There are four bedrooms. Upstairs in the north wing is another big winner, the premier king retreat with sun room, terrace overlooking the pool and garden, and extending into a mezzanine lounge space. The walk-in robe is fashionista-style, and the two-way ensuite has a spa bath to 'bubble away' the blues.
Downstairs a king bedroom has built-in robe, ensuite bathroom also doors opening to the terrace and pool. Perfect for morning tea one would think.
In the east wing are two queen bedrooms with a share bathroom and separate toilet.
A drying courtyard is off the roomy laundry; the two-car garage has an electric charging facility; and the golf buggy has its own garage.
This slice of paradise, coupled with the unparalleled lifestyle and a world-renowned 18-hole golf course almost on your doorstep, is yours at the classy enclave called The Ridge, which is part of Noosa Springs, a very smart gated estate, with inspired design by renowned architects. It is surrounded by community-spirited residents who appreciate 24-hour security, prefer privacy, peace and tranquility except for birdsong.
"Those who love golf will fully appreciate the location near the 8th fairway," comments Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Peter TeWhata who is taking the residence to Auction on Saturday 16 December 2023.
"The address is in easy proximity to the Noosa Springs Golf & Spa clubhouse complex. The Graham Papworth-designed 5-star championship course, has pockets of rainforest, is surrounded by Lake Weyba, spring-fed lakes of Noosa Springs as well as the Noosa National Park with its abundance of flora and fauna, including koalas and kangaroos."
551 The Ridge 61 Noosa Springs Drive Noosa Heads
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 3 | Car 2 | Pool
Auction: Saturday 16 December 2023 12pm
Facts & Features:
• House Area: 450m2
• Land Area: 902m2
• Pool: 10mx4m wet edge & north-facing
• Terraces: 6.1m x 1.8m + 7.8m x 1.8m undercover with BBQ
• About: near 8th fairway; multiple living/leisure spaces; timber/limestone flooring; shutters & louvres; lounge with gas fireplace adjoins office; 4 bedrooms – 3 bedrooms ground level with BIRs 1 with ensuite, share bathroom & sep toilet; upstairs king retreat with sunroom extending to lounge on mezzanine, terrace overlooking pool & garden; walk-in robe & walk-through ensuite with corner spa bath; aircon/fans/security screens
• Kitchen L-shaped kitchen with long curved stone-topped cabinetry incl glass fronted upper + island breakfast bar; Neff 5 x gas hob cooktop, dble oven & dishwasher; LG 3-dr fridge; walk-in pantry; bar area with fridge; understairs storage/cellar; plumbed in gas BBQ with wok burner + dble bar fridge on terrace
• Garage: 2-car with epoxy flooring, storage & Tesla 3-phase electric power connection; separate golf buggy garage
• Exterior: surrounded by extensive low maintenance gardens; courtyard with pond feature, cycads, hedges palms; maintenance-free lawn & golden cane palms around pool; 6kw solar
• About Noosa Springs: 24hr gated security; pet friendly; residents-only pools; pathway to course & Lake Weyba
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort: located between Noosa National Park & Lake Weyba, 3kms to Hastings Street & Noosa Main Beach; 6,180m par 72 championship course designed by Graham Papworth