706A/61 Noosa Springs Drive, Noosa Heads
3 3 2
Spectacular Location an Oasis of Class & CalmNote the meandering avenues fringed by gardenia hedges and gracious palms and admire the contemporary classical look of a single level residence completed a few years ago, with its manicured front garden, pavers and pebbled side path, sasanquas, ferns and a water feature near the side entry.
Open the over-sized custom timber and glass pivot door to ever-so high ceilings, a wide foyer, and hallway with niches for collectibles, which fans into substantial open plan living spaces. It is all about a cool monochromatic palette, scale, functionality and coalescing with the commensurate-in-size, undercover alfresco space, thanks to tall floor-to-ceiling glass sliders, which ostensibly disappear into oblivion.
As the last vestiges of bright afternoon sun drench the endless stone floors, eyes are transfixed by the shimmering pool and terrace seemingly hovering over the absolute north-facing 20-metre lake frontage, to the 3rd fairway, and beyond to the 9th fairway.
And just when you think nature's every-changing canvas couldn't be more beautiful and on-song with the surrounds, it does. While golfers on the green are hoping for a double bogey, mum and bub kangaroo stay out of their way, loud choruses are courtesy of trilling birdies and by the lake it is not uncommon to see swans, ducks, water hens and goannas.
After summer sundowners, think barbeque as there's an outdoor kitchen with plenty of dining and lounge spaces with shade blinds and fans.
Indoors takes entertaining space to a next level and is complemented by a kitchen with every accoutrement desired by any culinary wizard, even the calibre of Jamie Oliver. It has white/grey stone-topped cabinetry, long waterfall island breakfast bar, high-end appliances, a wine fridge and the true butler's pantry has an integrated dishwasher and loads of prep space.
There are three carpeted bedrooms. The king master suite retreat with plantation shutters and louvres looks out to the pool and golf course. It has a lavish walk-in-robe, plus ensuite with floor to ceiling feature grey travertine tiles, freestanding bath, an oversized walk-in shower and grey console with black marble-topped double vanity basins.
Two king suites in the east wing are comparable in design plus have private undercover terraces and a pathway for quick access to the pool.
Opposite is a media room with a sunny courtyard, the powder room is large as is the laundry which has access to a drying terrace.
"This absolutely private golf course frontage is a stunning oasis set on a generous 825m2 site that totally connects to its spectacular location," enthuses Tom Offermann Real Estate agent Peter Te Whata.
"This residence, the heart of class and calm, is in an exclusive gated estate with prestige homes and is in easy proximity to the Noosa Springs Golf & Spa clubhouse, aka the nineteenth hole, as well as the Graham Papworth-designed 5-star championship course. It has pockets of rainforest, is surrounded by Lake Weyba, the spring-fed lakes of Noosa Springs also the Noosa National Park with its abundance of flora and fauna."
Facts & Features:
• Land Area: 825m2
• House Area: 352m2
• Golf Course Frontage: 20m; absolute north-facing on 3rd fairway; beyond view to 9th fairway
• Pool/Terraces: 4.5m x 5.6/6.2m an 8.8m alfresco + 5.8m x 5m poolside
• About: completed 2019; very private entry; single level; oversized custom designed glass and timber pivot door; hallway with niches; ceilings approx 4.5m throughout; VJ-internal doors; aircon/fans; double garage epoxy flooring with internal access, high ceiling, storage drawers/cupboard; third space for golf cart with side access via single roller door; living/dining open plan with tall stacker glass doors to expansive outdoor entertaining terrace; alfresco living with outdoor granite-topped kitchen, integrated Beefeater BBQ, Schmick wine fridge, remote controlled blinds + fans; media room with undercover courtyard; 3 carpeted bedrooms – super king master with plantation shutters & louvres; look out to pool & golf course, lavish walk-in-robe, ensuite with floor to ceiling grey travertine tiles, freestanding bath, oversized walk-in shower + grey console with dble black marble-topped vanity; 2 kings suites as per master ensuite design both with undercover terraces & path to pool; large powder room; laundry with access to drying terrace
• Kitchen: 3m/60mm grey/white stone topped 2-pac/timber upper cabinetry with 3m waterfall island bench/breakfast bar; soft close drawers, AEG 900mm oven, micro/convection oven & 5-hob gas cooktop; Vintec wine fridge; butler's kitchen with AEG integrated dishwasher, dual sinks
• Exterior: pavers & pebbled paths on east & west side access rear of property; low maintenance incl lawns; auto irrigation; front/side garden with pebbled path, sasanquas, ferns, elephant ears, palms + water feature
• Wildlife: kangaroos, swans, tawny frogmouths, water hens, ducks, goannas
• About Noosa Springs: located in The Palms; 24hr gated security; pet friendly; residents-only pools, pathways to golf course & Lake Weyba
• Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort: located between Noosa National Park & Lake Weyba; 3kms to Hastings Street & Noosa Main Beach; 6,180m par 72 championship course designed by Graham Papworth